Pages

Subscribe Twitter

2007/10/05

Gmail password protection request

This Morning I receive a mail from Google and they tell me to update my gmail acount. If I don’t verify my ownership of account in 24 hours they will block/ susspend my Gmail.It’s strange that I have never recceive one before,so I am fraid this could be a fake mail.

Dear members

To initiate the process for protection the password for your Google Account
This is a must to ensure that only you have acces and use
of your Gmail and to ensure a safe Gmail experience. We require all
flagged accounts to verify their information on file with us. This is the right
link for update account page After you verify your information, your account
shall be returned to good standing and you will continue to have full use of
your account.Please note that if you don’t verify your ownership of account
in 24 hours we will block/ susspend your Gmail.

This is a post-only mailing. Replies to this message are not monitored
or answered.

Can anyony tell me this is real?

0 Comment: