Pages

Subscribe Twitter

2007/07/21

Invite Share - Everyone is invited!



InviteShare lets you supply and receive invitations to all those trendy new Web 2.0 services that seem to be springing up daily. Sooner or later someone’s going to twig that beta testing is often more of a chore than a privilege, but until then let the party continue…It's the whole 'what you give, you keep' philosophy. Your email address will be public so that you can receive invites and send them to others. If this bothers you, at least InviteShare uses an image based email list to prevent spam.

Have some invitations that you want to get off your hands? Why not share them with others.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

If anyone needs an invite to one of these sites so they can have some invites to share I have unlimited Joost invites that I'd be glad to give away so that people haves something to offer on Invite Share. Just let me know your email address over on my blog and I'll send you one.