Pages

Subscribe Twitter

2007/07/27

Update Twitter Via MSN - TwitterMSN


TwitterMail allows you to use update your Twitter via Windows Live Messenger / MSN Messenger. Here’s how to get it working:

1.
Add TwitterMSN as contact

Add msn@twittermsn.com as contact in your Messenger.

TwitterMSN
2.
Get a TwitterMail account

Before you can start updating via MSN, you will need to get yourself a TwitterMail account and have it verified. Follow each step on the twittermsn’s chat dialogue.

TwitterMSN

That’s really all it takes.

3 Reasons why you should use TwitterMSN

1. Automatic TinyURL replacement
2. Tweet is delivered even when Twitter is down
3. Ability to create longer Tweets

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I followed your instructions exactly and nothing happened. I have an offline msn@twittermsn.com contact who does not respond to anything I send

I also set up a mail account, which doesn't seem to be connected in any way to my Twitter IM account.

Maybe I'm dense, but what is it I am missing?